Antarctica Ecosystem

In science we were assigned to make a slide show about a ecosystem and move it to a merge cube. Here is the slide show I made.

Now I will show you a video of me showing you my merge cube.

(Make it bigger so you see it better)

3 Comments on Antarctica Ecosystem

1. Jon Mitzmacher
    January 29, 2021 at 10:49 am (3 years ago)

Great post Maytal!

I had no idea what a “merge cube” was until Grade 7 started posting about them!

It is great to embed slides and videos into your posts, especially if you don’t particularly enjoy writing…

…although it would be great if everyone who is not your parent took the time to scroll through your slides and watch your video, you might want to – in the future – write just a bit more to give people the highlights and big ideas. In fact, by doing so you might inspire more people to scroll and watch.

Great job!

Reply
  2. audreyb2
    January 29, 2021 at 12:07 pm (3 years ago)

Great Job Maytal,
    I loved how you showed your progress, you’re slide show was very creative and I liked how you incorporated Antarctica into your slide show. A tip for next time would to make your slide show embedded a little smaller so I could see the full thing.
    you did a great job

– Audrey

Reply
  3. Donna Bader
    May 20, 2021 at 7:08 pm (3 years ago)

Hi Maytal,
    I found your research very informative. You introduced me to a new way to present the results; I never heard of a merge cube. I liked your oral presentation; your computer skills amaze me.
    LYFTIAB,
    Bubbie

Reply