Journal #7

For journal #7 we had to answer some questions about the year. We had to think about what has changed over this year or if we learned something new about ourselves. Here are my answers.

• Do you think you’ve changed over the last several weeks and months? If so, how?

I do think I have changed a little bit through these weeks. I have changed these past weeks by my attitude on how I do stuff. I have not had as much energy to do as much stuff. I used to have so much energy and now I don’t. I don’t have the energy to put a lot of effort into projects.

• What have you learned about yourself while in lockdown? I have learned that I need to be more patient with others and not jump to conclusions so often. 
  • For instance, what aspects of life have been a struggle?

It has been hard for me to not just to be lying down all day and to actually get up and do stuff.

• What has been easy?

It has been easy for me to not take granted of what I have compared to others. 

• Do you have new insights into what makes you happy — or into what makes you scared, bored or angry? 

I am happy when I get to go facetime my friends and we play an online game together. I get scared when we go somewhere because we have to be very careful to be as safe as we can. I get bored a lot. Normally on a Sunday or Saturday I will get really bored. I don’t normally get angry.

That is my reflection of the online school year.

1 Comment on Journal #7

1. Donna Bader
    May 20, 2021 at 8:44 pm (3 years ago)

Maytal,

If you ever get bored. I’d love to hear from you. Seeing you by Skype or Zoom would be a real treat for me. It has been so long since I’ve been able to see you in person and hug you. I really miss you a lot.

LYFTIAB 😘
    Bubbie

Reply