Moe’s

This is my restaurant review for Moe’s.

Moe’s

“Welcome to Moe’s.” When you are hungry and you want to eat Mexican food, Moe’s is the one to go to. In my opinion, Moe’s is the best Mexican place in Florida. I love Mexican food. If I were to rate this restaurant I would rate it 5-5 stars. I will be telling you three amazing things about Moe’s. The taste, how polite they are, and the location.

I’m starving let’s go to Moe’s.  That’s where all my favourite food is. The taste is exceptional. I can’t wait! All the juicy flavours mix together and make my favourite dish. Do you know what a great thing about Moe’s is? The portion size is so perfect. I’m not too full when I leave but I’m too hungry. That’s the perfect combination. The size is not too small but not too big. I normally order quesadillas. They’re my favourite. The melted cheese and all the flavours mix together. Mmmmmm so good. Oh how rude of me, I forgot to tell you how pretty they plate the dishes. I really like the way they plate the dishes. They put the chips in a little cute basket and quesadillas and burritos in tin foil. It really is western style. It looks super good!

“Can I please have the cheese quesadillas.” “Sure absolutely.” Wow they’re already here. That was so fast. Let’s just dig right in. The staff are so polite. As soon as you walk in they welcome you by saying ,”Welcome to Moe’s!” and if you go there a lot they might even remember you.They’re so nice. When you order your food they are so patient. Every single time my family would go to Moe’s it would take less than 15 minutes to get our food. It’s super speedy to get your food. That’s why there’s never a long line.The staff are so professional, they even wear uniforms. When you come in, the tables are really clean. You can’t even find a speck of dust. When you order your food the space that they cook in is always clean. They keep the whole restaurant super neat and tidy.

I’m sitting in my house and watching TV, my stomach starts to growl grrrrr. I pick up my iPad and see what’s the nearest restaurant. Moe’s is only a ten minute drive. Since it’s so close I can go there as often as I like. The location is also in a shopping mall. So after we eat we can go shopping. Also if we go shopping and we get hungry we can always just walk over to Moe’s. If you hate not having a parking spot that is right by the door you’re in luck because at Moe’s the parking is right at the door. After a long day you’re probably tired and don’t want to walk for that long. If so then Moe’s is the place for you. Parking spots are right across from the restaurant. You don’t even have to take five steps! There are so many empty parking spots. It’s way too hard to choose a spot.

Overall Moe’s is a very good restaurant. I would definitely recommend it. If you were to go to Moe’s, it is in Jacksonville, Florida. If you are a Mexican food lover, then Moe’s is your go to place. Remember, Moe’s is known for their taste, how polite they are, and where they are located. I love Moe’s. On my birthday when we go to a restaurant I will always say,” I want to go to Moe’s!” I love Moe’s and I hope you will too.

I hope you enjoyed my review. Comment down below if you would like to go to Moe’s.

1 Comment on Moe’s

1. Donna Bader
    May 21, 2021 at 5:19 pm (3 years ago)

Hi Maytal,

Mexican food is not my favorite, but after reading your review, I’m sold on trying Moe’s cuisine. And besides, I do like to shop! If you sent this to Moe’s, I wouldn’t be surprised if they used it for advertising and displayed it in their front window. Have you ever written other reviews, such as, about a movie or TV show? That might be a good challenge for you.

LYFTIAB 😘
    Bubbie

Reply