My favorite Parasha In Sefer Shemot Is Terumah

My favorite Parasha is Terumah because it tells you exactly what you need to use to make the Mishkan.  It tells you what’s in the Mishkan like the table, the menorah, the ark and the korban.   It tells you what kind of material  you need to make the ark and all of the other things.  The materials are gold, money, copper, yarn,  wood,  jewels, rock and skin for color.  The Parasha sort of teaches me how to build the Mishkan The Parasha teaches me how to use all of these things.  I learned that there are certain people that have to build the Mishkan.

My connection to this Parasha is that I love to play with Legos.  That means that I would like to build the Mishkan. I think it would it be hard to build the Mishkan. I would follow the directions but here’s the problem,  all of the materials are nothing like Legos. The Mishkan is really cool but Legos are pretty cool too.  The Legos take a day to build something but the Mishkan can take years!  That would be frustrating because you have to work everyday but Saturday.

I told my family that my favorite Parasha was Terumah and my dad said his two favorite.  I like this picture because I’m donating money the JNF so we can plant some trees in Israel.  I’m also handing all the money to my favorite teacher Morah Liat.  I hope my money will get there very soon.  We all shared our favorite Parasha.  Mine was Terumah, my dad’s was B’shallach or Yitro.  I never got my mom’s but that is ok.  I hope that you agree on what I said.  I worked really hard on my huge 310 SA project.

I LOVE THE PARASHA  TERUMAH                                          I LOVE THE PARASHA  TERUMAH                                                  I LOVE THE PARASHA  TERUMAH                   I LOVE THE PARASHA  TERUMAH

1 Comment on My favorite Parasha In Sefer Shemot Is Terumah

1. Donna Bader
    May 6, 2019 at 10:34 pm (5 years ago)

Maytal, it sounds like you love the Parasha Terumah. Did you ask Elli what is her favorite Parsha? I’m proud that you work hard on your school projects; because of that, they must turn out well.
    I’m learning a lot from your blog posts. I’m so glad you share many of your experiences at school. I find them very interesting.
    LYFTIAB,
    Bubbie 😘

Reply